Saturday, August 05, 2006

What a week!!

Well, I am no longer a Vicar. It's a bittersweet thing. I'll miss the congregation of St. John in Hamilton. They really loved me and I loved them very much. But, we all knew from the start that I would have to leave and if I didn't leave I would never be ordained. So, after over 2000 miles on the road, we have moved back to St. Louis and are now back home again in Indiana for a little vacation.

To my dear brothers and sisters in Hamilton, thank you for everything! You will always hold a dear place in my heart because of your kindness, hospitality, love and faith. May God richly bless you as His people and may you ever grow in love and charity towards one another. The Lord has begun a good work in you and He is faithful to bring it to completion!

The Lord be with you!

No comments: